Once purchased, you'll receive immediate access to the masterclass and all handouts.
Want to have your own business, but don’t know where to start? In this three-hour practical masterclass, we’re going to share with you everything that you need to know about setting up your own business in the UAE and the steps that you need to take to be ready to get a trade license. This will leave you feeling confident and able to make the right decisions about setting up your own business.
WE COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- The UAE landscape for entrepreneurs and the opportunities that exist
- A day in the life of an entrepreneur in the UAE, what to expect
- Getting clear on what your business will do
- The types of businesses that you can set up in the UAE and the recent changes
- What product or service will you offer and how will you make money from it?
- Conducting research before getting your trade license
- The costs involved with setting up your business in the UAE - what to expect
- What types of agreements do you need to get in place before setting up your business
- When to get your trade license and how to set up your business right the first time
- Understanding the differences between trade licenses and what limitations you might face
- What to expect when opening up a bank account and why you need to plan for this before getting your trade license
- The first 90-days once you've licensed your business - what to expect
WHAT YOU GET:
- Access to the recorded masterclass (3 hours 23 minutes)
- 24-page workbook in edible pdf to help you become clear on your business idea and full of business set-up checklists
- PDF copy of PowerPoint slides delivered in the masterclass